Julep Maven February 2016 Review – Free Boxes + Store Coupons
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
The February 2016 Julep Collection was filled with great new nail colors and Eyeshadow 101 products. Julep is $24.99/month or $19.99/month with a 3 month subscription. You can sign up with one of the free offers (at the end of this post) and get your first box free, just pay $2.99 shipping. Once you are a maven, you will be able to select the items in your box between the 20th and 24th of the month.
It seemed like it took forever to get my box this month.
First Look. I loved that there was a $10.00 coupon in the box. I will include all the current store coupons at the end of this review.
Inside the brochure was information about their Eyeshadow 101 products.
Hayley (Boho Glam) Beetroot crÃ¨me Hayley is a darker maroon/burgundy color with a creme finish.
Rosie (It Girl) Charcoal grey with magenta glitter I love this color, and if I didn’t just get a mani, this would be on my nails now. Rosie was the name of a dear family member, so this color is extra special to me.
Hartleigh (Classic with a Twist) This was a free gift last Valentine’s Day, and they included another one this year.
Eyeshadow 101: Charcoal This is a long lasting color that comes with a smudger! There are tons of different colors, I chose the smokey grey color.
This is the smudger.
Here are two swatches. The one on the far right is the swatch and the one closest is smudged, I will say, they really are long lasting. I had to use my liquid eye makeup remover to get this off. My normal makeup wipes didn’t do the job.
There was a yummy chocolate heart in the box.
Final Thought: This was a great box. I ended up skipping last month and it felt like forever since I received a box. I love the new Eyeshadow 101 and I need more colors. Rosie is my favorite color this month, and I can’t wait to use it. If you want to subscribe, check out one of the great offers below. Be sure to read to the bottom, as there are store coupons included too.
If you don’t like the free gift option, check out these other great Julep Deals. You will be signed up for a subscription with these deals.
Subscription Coupons: Note: You will be signed up for a subscription. You will be billed on the 27th of each month.
- Valentine’s Day Box Get your Valentineâ€™s Day beauty box today! Use promo code XOXOXO to save 50% off your first month of Julep and get this box for just $12.49. OR, you can sign up for three months of Julep and get your first box FREE. Now that is even better than chocolate!
- 1ST Box 50% Off: Get your 1st box 50% off when you use this link and the code FIRSTBOX. You will pick your 1st box when the window opens on Jan 20th. EXP 1/18 You will be signed up for a subscription.
- 1ST Box FREE with 3 Month Subscription or 50% off 1st Box: Get your 1st box free when you buy a 3 month subscription OR get your 1st box 50% off.. You will fill out a beauty quiz and your 1st box will be curated for you, based on your quiz answers. Use this link with the code BOXLOVE to get your 1st box FREE with a 3 month subscription or get your 1st box 50% off. You will be signed up for a subscription
Store Coupons: Here is a list of the current Julep Coupons. They may not work with the mystery box, but you can always add on some products to your cart, to use the coupon.
- Save 20% on your julep.com purchase with coupon code LETSGET20 exp 2/18
- Save $10.00 on your $20.00 or more purchase with the code FEB10
- Get a free Itâ€™s Whipped Matte Lip Mousse with a $20.00 or more purchase, just use the coupon JANLIPPY.
- Use the code FEBEYES to get a free Eyeshadow 101, with a $15.00 purchase.
- Save $10.00 on your $20.00 or more purchase with the code JAN10
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways