Disney Park Pack Pin Trading Edition – Disney Park Subscription
Update: Check out my review here
Disney has released a subscription box! Disney has released a subscription box! Yes, I had to type that twice, because I am so freaking excited. The Disney Park Pack Pin Trading Edition will ONLY be available each month through the Disney Store. The box will be $39.95 (free shipping) and is limited to 500 people. The box will premier May 14th and I strongly suggest you stalk the website that day, because there are some SERIOUS pen collectors out there. I am pretty much obsessed with all things Disney, and I would probably subscribe to a Disney toilet paper box.
â€œWe wanted a way for guests to continue collecting unique Disney pins before or after their Disney vacation,â€ explained Jeanne Lewis, merchandiser for Disney pins. â€œI love that the Disney Park Pack will contain a low edition size pin which is something we know guests love collecting. We included two open edition pins to give guests some additional trading power.â€
Each box will contain the following:
- An Exclusive Limited Edition 500 pin
- Two open edition pins guests will receive before they are available in locations at Disney Parks.
- You will have to purchase each box, each month.
- The limited edition pins are part of a series and may include characters from animated features or attractions at Disney Parks.
- The limited edition pins will also have two embellishments (like pin-on-pin or special fills) making them a great collectible item
Are you going to grab this box? I will post when the box goes up, but if you really want this box. I really suggest you stalk the Disney Store website the 14th. I would also make sure you Disney Store online account is set up and payment methods are correct.
Do you love Giveaways? Check out all my Giveaways HERE
Disclosure: I received this box free for review. My opinions are my own