Disney Park Pack Pin Trading Edition May 2015 Review – Disney Pin Subscription Box
Disney released the new Disney Park Pack Pin Trading Edition last month, and I was lucky enough to grab two (one for me and one for my husband). The Disney Park Pack Pin Trading Edition $39.95/month and you must buy each box the first Thursday of the month. I actually forgot this month and missed the one from today.
What's in the box?
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Enter our magical kingdom of trading with the Disney Park Pack Pin Trading Edition, an enchanting new program beginning in May 2015
- This Online Exclusive box of three Disney Pins includes a Limited Edition Pin only available in the Disney Park Pack, as well as two Open Edition Pins guests will receive before they are available in the parks*
- You won't know which pins you've got until you open the box*
- This purchase opportunity will be available to guests once a month
- Limited Edition Pin with custom backer card created exclusively for Disney Park Pack with an edition size of 500
- Artists: Disney Design Group
- Enameled cloisonnÃ©
- Mickey icon pinbacks
- Arrives in decorative Disney Park Pack box
- You will have to purchase each box, each month.
- The limited edition pins are part of a series and may include characters from animated features or attractions at Disney Parks.
- The limited edition pins will also have two embellishments (like pin-on-pin or special fills) making them a great collectible item
I received two boxes, but since they were both the same, I am only reviewing one box.
The boxes were shipped by UPS Surepost and shipped in a plain white box.
A card was included that said congratulations on your 1st Disney Park Pack.
All the pins came in a beautiful blue box.
When I opened the box, I was pleased to see three beautiful pins.
American Flag Minnie Mouse Bow Pin: This bow is shaped like Minnie Mouse's bow and features an American flag pattern.
LE 500 Frozen Pin: This pin is limited to 500 pins and features Olaf, Elsa and Anna. The characters are surrounded by a purple glitter and blue frame and there are two beautiful rhinestone on the snowflakes.
Dopey Pin: This is the other open edition pin and features Dopey with gems for eyes.
Final Thought: This was a great first box and it's fitting that the Limited Edition box would be Frozen themed. I also really love the Dopey pin, as he is my favorite of the 7 dwarfs. I look forward to getting July! If you want this box, you can get it at this link, the first Thursday of the month.
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways.