Birchbox Customer Favorites Box Review + Coupons
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links
Birchbox is only $10.00 a month and when you factor in their awesome point system, you practically get the subscription FREE. Each month you will get a box filled with 4-5 beauty, grooming, and lifestyle samples from both up-and-coming and well-known brands. There is a regular monthly box and they also have guest editor boxes. The guest editor boxes are special boxes, and Birchbox releases all the items in those boxes, so you will have a good idea if you want that box.
Here is the details about the Birchbox Point System
When you sign up, you fill out a beauty questionnaire, so Birchbox can better pick your products. You can find your profile by clicking on “Account Settings” in your account. Click “Edit Profile,” fill out the questionnaire, and then save your preferences.
Here are the details about the points system. For every 100 points you earn, you get $10.00 to spend in the shop. There are lots of ways to earn points too!
2. Review Your Products: You get 10 points for every sample review you complete. Each box contains 4-5 products, so that is around $5.00 in points you can earn monthly! This makes the box $5.00 a month. If you use the 50% off code, this makes your first box FREE.
3. Shop!: For every dollar you spend in the Birchbox Store, you earn 1 point for each dollar spent on full-size products in the Birchbox Shop.
4. Refer Your Friends: For every friend you refer to Birchbox, you will earn 50 points for every person you refer!
Cost: $10.00 a month
What's in the box? Each month you will get a box filled with 4-5 beauty, grooming, and lifestyle samples from both up-and-coming and well-known brands.
When am I billed? When you place your order for the monthly membership, you will be billed for your first Birchbox immediately. For the womenâ€™s Birchbox, you will be billed on the first day of each month after your first shipment. For the menâ€™s Birchbox, you will be billed on the 15th of each following month.
I love the holiday themed box this month. I recently signed up for a second subscription, when they had a practically free 3 month subscription. If you missed the deal, make sure you subscribe to my newsletter (right hand of the website).
Again, I love the blue and sparkly box!
Since I “gifted” a subscription to myself, I received the customer favorites box.
As usual, Birchbox includes an information card with everything in the box.
Gilchrist & Soames Spa Therapy Body Wash $2.53: This has a nice fresh scent and is made with marine extracts. This body wash will leave your skin feeling fresh and soft. I have tried this though another box before, and I really liked it. I like saving these small samples of body wash for travel.
Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips $2.90 This is made originally for breastfeeding moms, but it has been formulated for your lips.
Harvey Prince Ageless Perfume -Pink Grapefruit (sample) I first fell in love with Harvey Prince perfume, in my October 2014 Birchbox. This perfume isn't as great as wonderful as Petaly Noir, but it does smell good. It does smell like grapefruit, and it has a light scent.
Camille Beckman Body Butter in Morelia Monarch .69 cents This is made with shea butter and sweet almond oil. This is really creamy and it made my skin so soft!
Lord and Berry Paillettes Glitter Eye Pencil in Black .45 cents This is a black glitter eyeliner. I have black glitter eyeliner I am loving right now, but this is next on my list to use.
Final Thought: I couldn't get the full value of this box, since I don't know the size of the perfume. I was pleased with everything in the box. The body wash, eyeliner and body cream will be very useful. I like the perfume and the lip product too. There are several coupons you can use to sign up for Birchbox, check them out below.
Birchbox Subscription Deals
1. Non-Aces: Get 100 points when you buy a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription and use the code 100FORYOU. A 3 month subscription is only $30.00 and 100 points equals $10.00! So you get gift a 3 month subscription for only $20.00. Remember Birchbox has a great point system and you can gift a subscription to yourself!
2. Aces Only: Get 200 points when you buy a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription when you use the code ACE200. A 3 month subscription is only $30.00 and 200 points equals $20.00! So you get gift a 3 month subscription for only $10.00. Remember Birchbox has a great point system and you can gift a subscription to yourself!
1. When you spend $30.00 in the shop, you will get $10.00 back in points! To get this deal, click here and use the code TENBACK exp 12/22.
Check out my Holiday 2014 Subscription Box Coupons
Do you love Giveaways? Check out all my Giveaways HERE
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.