Birchbox July 2016 Review + Coupon
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Birchbox is $10.00/month and they send five sample beauty and skin care products, every month. Subscribers can now upgrade to a $30.00 box. The $30.00 box will contain 2 full size beauty or skin care products, along with the five usual products.
When you sign up, you fill out a profile, so Birchbox can customize your box to your preferences. There is a regular monthly box and they also have guest editor boxes. Birchbox releases spoilers and a full reveal of the guest editor boxes, so you will know which box to choose.
Here is the details about the Birchbox Point System
For every 100 points you earn, you get $10.00 to spend in the shop. There are lots of ways to earn points too!
1. Subscribe and use the code SUBSCRIBENOW50 to get 50 points ($5.00) to spend in the online store.
2. Review Your Products: You get 10 points for every sample review you complete for your 1st Box Only. You can use this link to sign up.
3. Shop!: For every dollar you spend in the Birchbox Store, you earn 1 point for each dollar spent on full-size products in the Birchbox Shop.
4. Refer Your Friends: For every friend you refer to Birchbox, you will earn 50 points
Birchbox ships in a pretty pink box.
I selected the “Rise and Shine” Featured Box
There was a little
Klorane Smoothing & Relaxing Patches with Cornflower $3.43 You apply these under your eyes to alleviate under eye circles, fine lines, and puffiness. I have had these before and they do make your under eye area look more alert and fresh.
Milk Makeup Sunshine Oil $8.61 This sunshine oil is made with 7 essential oils: grapeseed, avocado, grapefruit peel, tangerine peel, mandarin orange peel, and lemon peel. You can wear this under makeup for hydrate skin, or apply it to your finished look for a dewy look.
Dr. Brandt Poredermabrasion $7.15 This deep cleans and exfoliates skin to leave you with better looking skin. I love Dr Brandt's products, so this was something I had to pick up. I had this in a larger version, but wanted this one for travel.
Elizabeth Mott Itâ€™s So Big Volumizing Mascara $7.00 This is another product I have had before and enjoyed. This mascara volumizes lashes and makes them look blacker.
Living proof.® No Frizz Nourishing Styling Cream $6.75 I have naturally curly/wavy hair and I wanted this box as soon as I saw this product. This smooths frizz and blocks humidity.
Bonus: Living Proof No Frizz Shampoo and Conditioner This is sample products that work with the styling cream above.
Final Thought: This box had a total value of $32.94. This was a great box, of course I knew everything coming in it. Even with the changes in the point system I do really like this subscription. For 3 days only, Birchbox is having a great deal on new subscriptions.
- Subscribe for 1 month and get 100 points ($10.00) to spend in the Birchbox Shop. just use the code FREE100.
- Subscribe for 1 YEAR and get 200 points ($20.00) to spend in the Birchbox Shop. just use the code FREE200.
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways.