Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
GlobeIn has released the first spoiler for the July 2016 boxes. Boxes are $35.00 month to month and filled with handmade items from all over the world. I love the quality of the items in my GlobeIn boxes. You also find out about where each items comes from and who made it. You can save $10.00 on your first box of a three-month subscription, just use the coupon WELCOME.
Each box will come with:
1) Hand-Painted Spoon Rest, Palestinian Territories (Retail $18).
Suggested use: Situate on your stove or countertop for a splash of Middle Eastern flare and save those surfaces from drippy spoons youâ€™re not quite ready to toss in the sink just yet.
Measurements: 8×3.5 inches.
Care Instructions: Hand wash only.
Hebron is one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world, with archeological finds dating back some 5,000 years. Shards of ancient pottery may even bear floral patterns similar to the classic Palestinian design curling delicately across your new spoon rest.
Nour Diba, whose skillful painterâ€™s hand deftly tends to the designâ€™s fine eddies and curves, is an employee of Hebron Glass, a family company of glass and ceramic handicraft employing 60 artisans.
Theme Spoiler: The theme for July is “Savour”.
GlobeIn has already started to add great features to their boxes and more are rolling out soon. Here is a complete list!
- Choose your Artisan Box theme (already implemented)
- Skip a month at any time (already implemented)
- Set your Artisan Box preferences in your Subscription Settings (already implemented)
- Choose your basket color (coming soon!)
- Opt-in to receive a different item instead of a basket (coming soon!)
- Customize the color and design of your Artisan Box products (coming soon!)
You can save $10.00 on your first box of a three-month subscription, just use the coupon WELCOME.
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways