Free $20 Mac & Mia Credit – Stitch Fix for Kids
Disclosure: This post contains referral links.
Mac & Mia now has a way to try the subscription Free! Use this link and get a $20 credit to use toward your clothing purchases. The styling fee is $20, so this is like trying the box free! Note: If you buy 2 or more items, you will get your styling fee back!
Mac & Mia is cute clothing on-demand service, just for kids.
Similar to Stitch Fix, you pay $20.00 and fill out a profile about your preferences. You will be assigned a stylist who you can give more information to. Sizes run from newborn to age 6 (newborn to 6T). You can take up to 5 days to make your choices before sending back your clothing in a prepaid envelope. Clothing runs around $35.00/piece, while accessories run around $12.00. If you keep 2 or more items, you $20.00 styling fee will be applied to the total. If you keep your entire box, you will get 15% off.
Below is a look at my box, read my review here.
Here are some of the reasons I love Mac & Mia
- I don't have to take my children shopping.
- The prices are in line with boutique prices and you can save if you keep your whole box.
- I don't have to search multiple websites finding items. I generally buy Gymboree with sales and coupons, and don't really go anywhere else.
- My kids can try on the clothes at their pace, instead of a marathon in the dressing room.
- Everything comes to my door, so I don't have to leave my house.
If you want to check out Mac & Mia, use this link. This is a nice way to get some well made staple pieces for your child's wardrobe.
Check out my Full List of Subscription Box Coupons