ToGoSpa Society December 2015 Review + Coupon
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I received this box for review.
ToGoSpa Society is a monthly subscription services that sends their amazing packs of eye and face masks to your door. Monthly boxes are $40.00/month and you choose if you want just eyes or a mix of both. No matter what plan you choose, you will also get “The Benefit” in your box. “The Benefit will be a full size, spa quality, awesome gift valued from $20 â€“ $50.”
There is also now a mini box. ToGoSpa’s mini box is $25.00 and it comes with 2 packs of eyes (6 pairs) and the Benefit. I was sent the mini box for review, plus I received the add-on pack of 3.
- $25.00/month (mini box) 2 packs of eyes (6 pairs) and the Benefit.
- $40.00/Month 15 pair of Eyes by ToGoSpa ($55 value)
- $64.00/Month: 30 pair of Eyes by ToGoSpa ($99 value)
- Add 3 Face by ToGoSpa masks ($35 value) for just $25 more!
Add 6 Face by ToGoSpa masks ($70 value). for just $50 mor
What’s in the box? Depending on which plan you pick, you will get a monthly supply of ToGoSpa’s eyes and face products.
Shipping: Free to the USA, International customers pay a reduced shipping fee ($5.99).
To Go Spa ships in a big brown box.
Eyes by ToGoSpa: Replenishing EYES: $12.50 each These contain real coconut and are a more moisturizing eye product.
Eyes by ToGoSpa: Rejuvenating Green Tea EYES: $12.50 each These eyes contain green tea, which acts as an antioxidant for you eye area.
I love the EYES products. Since I never get enough sleep, the EYES are my go-to product to make it look like I got 10 amazing hours of sleep.
Face by ToGoSpa: $35.00 Chill these masks and they make for a relaxing and refreshing face mask. I don’t get time to go to a spa, so these are the next best thing. They really do make your skin look better and more refreshed and it only takes 15 mins.
To Go Spa really packed a nice selection of products for their benefit this month. There is always a paper that gives the breakdown on each benefit.
Eyes by ToGoSpa: Pomegranate EYES: $12.50 each I was surprised to see a brand new kind of EYES in the box. These pomegranate EYES are back and I think they are my favorite ones yet. These are the anti aging EYES that uses pomegranate and Resveratrol to turn back the hands of time. They also smell fruity!
The FIX $45.00 This is a preservative free facial oil that is made with Pomegranate Oil, Neroli Oil, Camilla Seed Oil, Sweet Almond OIl and more. This must be used within 90 days of opening since it is preservative free.
Here is a breakdown (from ToGoSpa) of each ingredient and what it does for your skin:
- Pomegranate Seed Oil â€“ Can you say Cell Regeneration? Well, Scientists have found that pomegranate seed oil actually helps regenerate the major cells of the epidermis, helping to reveal younger-looking skinâ€¦ .and thatâ€™s the name of the game. Right?
- Camellia Seed Oil â€“ This oil is very high in essential fatty acids that help to improve skin elasticity and moisture. It is packed with vitamins A, B, C & E, and has a natural antioxidant called polyphenol which is known to protect the skin from UV rays and pollution. Not only a favorite of the Geishaâ€™s, but of ours too. Sweet Almond Oil â€“Almond oil contains protein, vitamin E and B vitamins, as well as essential minerals, healthy fats and protein. Moisturizes soothes, softens, and protects and aids to reverse damage from excessive UV rays and environmental toxins.
- Evening Primrose Oil â€“ A rich source of fatty acid and Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) that is essential for skin health. The oil extracted from evening primrose seeds boosts blood circulation essential in the treatment of tired skin and eyes.
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil â€“ Luxurious and rich with long chain fatty acids to lock in skinâ€™s natural moisture and help prevent dryness while softening the skin. Meadowfoam also offers superb anti-oxidant properties and adds stability to the product.
- Shea Butter â€“ One of your skins best friends! High in Vitamin A & C, the list of benefits is so long youâ€™d think we were kidding. Shea Butter is appropriate and useful for treating just about any kind of skin disorder, from eczema to wrinkles, and works and plays well with all the other oils.
- Olive Oil â€“ The anti-aging polyphenols power horse. Prevents free-radical damage and minimizes appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of premature skin aging. Brightens skin and makes skin tone more even.
Final Thought: This month had a total value of $130.00 and the cost of this box with the add ons was only $50.00 This is one of those subscription boxes that just fit into my lifestyle. I never have to figure out what to do with the products in the box, because I use them several times a week. To try ToGoSpa, use the coupon boxmom to save 15% off your first box.
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways