Julep Maven November 2015 Review + Free Box List
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
You can sign up with one of the free offers (at the end of this post) and get your first box free, just pay $2.99 shipping. You will be signed up for a subscription and billing occurs the 27th of the month. Once you are a maven, you will be able to select the items in your box between the 20th and 24th of the month.
The Julep Box looked a bit different this month.
There was a card inside for their new Matte Metallics line. Inside the card was information about the new Restorative Facial Milk.
Julep also included a booklet of their new Holiday Collection. They have some great stuff and you can check it all out HERE.
Here is a look inside the book.
For the first time ever (in over 2 years), I forgot to customize my box, so I got the default polishes.
Suzanne (BoHo Glam) Scarlet with gold microshimmer. I love this matte red polish. It has a great shimmer to it and is gorgeous.
Kerry (BoHo Glam) Fluted gold matte metallic. Had I remembered to customize my box, I would have switched this out for another color. I love the matte effect, but I rarely wear gold.
Here are swatches of Suzanne and Kerry.
All mavens (providing you responded to the email), got Melody, a special effect nail polish.
Melody (It Girl) Iridescent high gloss glitter top coat. This is a really neat top coat. Julep encourages you to really shake this up, as there is heavier glitter inside.
Here is a comparison of the top coat. From left: Suzanne (no top coat), Suzanne with Melody, Melody alone. This is designed to be worn over a top coat, but minimalists can wear is alone for a barely there sparkle.
What Your Skin Needs Restorative Facial Milk This is a brand new product from Julep and promise to infuse your skin with moisture.
Here is the breakdown of ingredients from the Julep page:
- Olive Oil keeps skin soft and supple
- Jojoba Oil heals skin and locks in hydration
- Argan Oil repairs and replenishes skin with essential fatty acids
- Coconut Oil calms skin with natural anti-inflammatory properties
- Squalane (plant derived) absorbs rapidly and helps the entire oil blend go deeper
I have tried this a couple of times and so far I am pleased. This soaks in not long after application and didn't make my T-zone oily, a major plus.
There was a $10.00 off $20.00 coupon and a sucker!
Final Thought: Given that I didn't pick out anything in my box this month, I was happy with my selections. I would have switched out Kerry, but I will use it as an accent polish. I will be sure to make my selections for December, but overall, the November box was great.
If you want to sign up for Julep, check out these offers.
Important Note: You will be signed up for a subscription, you must call to cancel. Billing occurs on the 27th of the month
- Join Julep and get the 4-piece Jingle Bells Welcome Box FREE ($50+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code JINGLES.
- Metallics Welcome Box: Join Julep and get the 4-piece Metallics Welcome Box FREE ($50+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code MADLOVE.
- Join Julep beauty box with the code DAZZLE and get the November Birthstone Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping.
- Ombre Welcome Box: Join Maven and get the 4-piece Ombre Welcome Box FREE ($50+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code FALLGIRL. You will be signed up for a subscription.
- Brave Pretty Bold Eye Welcome Box: The Brave Pretty Bold Eye Welcome Box features two great gel eye gliders and two pretty polishes. This box has over a $58.00 value, but you can grab it FREE with this link and the code BRAVE, just pay $2.99 shipping.
- Brave Pretty Red Lips Welcome Box: Join today and get the 4-piece Brave Pretty Red Lips Welcome Box FREE ($58+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code BRAVE.
- Wedding Welcome Box: Join Maven and get the Wedding Box FREE – just pay $2.99 shipping and use the code Bride.
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways