Julep Free Winter Ice Welcome Box Review + Free Welcome Box List
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Julep has created a Frozen-inspired Free Welcome Box, The Winter Ice Welcome Box. This box contains two polishes and a Fluid Eye Glider. The whole box is valued at $48.00, but you can get it free, just pay $2.99 shipping. Julep is a fantastic nail and beauty subscription. I have personally been a subscriber for over 2 years and love their products.
After your free box, you will be charged the monthly rate of $24.95/month. For even better savings, grab the 3 month deal. You will lock in a $19.95/month deal and you won’t pay shipping on your free box. To get the three-month deal, use this link and scroll down to the bottom.
Everything came in little purple box.
Every welcome box comes with a 50% code to get half off your next purchase. There are some fantastic Holiday Boxes, so I am going to pick some up. There was also a little card about being BRAVE PRETTY. Brave Pretty is Julep’s initiative for women to feel good about themselves and confident in their own way to feel pretty.
One of the cards fold out to give you more tips and information about Julep.
Fluid Eye Glider $20.00 A jet black eyeliner pen with a no-fray precision felt tip that makes it easy to create thin or thick lines.
I love this eyeliner. Black eyeliner is my staple in my beauty routine. What I really loved about this liner is how stay-put it is. Julep promises 12 + hours and this liner lived up to the claims. I put in on in the morning and I had to use my makeup remover that night to get it off.
Christa (Bombshell) $14.00 Purple twilight liquid holographic
Magdalene (Boho Glam) $14.00 Blue curacao shimmer
Christa is a fantastic holographic polish. I love holos and and Julep did a nice job with this one. The formula is great, it’s opaque enough to only need 1-2 coats. I used two coats above, as I like the darker look.
Magdalene is a great icy blue metallic shade. The polish is thinner than Christa, but still provides full coverage.
Final Thought: This box had a total value of $48.00 and I loved everything in the box. The free welcome box is a great way to try Julep products and only pay $2.99. Remember you will be signed up for a subscription, so you will have to cancel if you don’t to be charged. After getting two boxes, you can skip month to month, with is a great feature (although I can never make the decision to skip). To try the Winter Ice Welcome Box, use this link with the code ICEBOX. You will be signed up for a subscription, you must call to cancel. Billing occurs on the 27th of the month.
If you don’t love the Winter Ice box, check out these other Free Welcome Boxes.
- Join Julep and get the 4-piece Jingle Bells Welcome Box FREE ($50+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code JINGLES.
- Metallics Welcome Box: Join Julep and get the 4-piece Metallics Welcome Box FREE ($50+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code MADLOVE.
- Join Julep beauty box with the code DAZZLE and get the November Birthstone Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping.
- Ombre Welcome Box: Join Maven and get the 4-piece Ombre Welcome Box FREE ($50+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code FALLGIRL. You will be signed up for a subscription.
- Brave Pretty Bold Eye Welcome Box: The Brave Pretty Bold Eye Welcome Box features two great gel eye gliders and two pretty polishes. This box has over a $58.00 value, but you can grab it FREE with this link and the code BRAVE, just pay $2.99 shipping.
- Brave Pretty Red Lips Welcome Box: Join today and get the 4-piece Brave Pretty Red Lips Welcome Box FREE ($58+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code BRAVE.
- Wedding Welcome Box: Join Maven and get the Wedding Box FREE – just pay $2.99 shipping and use the code Bride.
Check out my Master List of Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Holiday 2015 Subscription Box Coupons and Deals.
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways