Julep Vampy Welcome Box Review + New Free October Birthstone Welcome Box
Disclosure This post contains affiliate links. I received this box for review.
Julep sent me their new Vampy Welcome Box for review, which was pretty exciting. I love Julep and I have personally been a subscriber for over 2 years. While they are known for their 5 free nail polish, they are become a fantastic beauty subscription too. The Vampy Welcome Box is free (just pay $2.99 shipping) and comes with three fabulous nail colors, an eye glider and a set of nail decals. Use this link with the code ENCHANT to grab this offer. You will be signing up for a subscription. Julep bills on the 27th of the month and you have to call to cancel.
After your free box, you will be charged the monthly rate of $24.95/month. For even better savings, grab the 3 month deal. You will lock in a $19.95/month deal and you won't pay shipping on your free box. To get the three-month deal, use this link and scroll down to the bottom.
Julep ships their welcome boxes in these little purple boxes.
There was a letter from Jane Park, CEO of Julep, and informational booklet about Julep, and a unique coupon code for 50% off your 1st purchase.
I love the three colors in this set. I really enjoy fall/winter, when its more acceptable to wear darker shades of polish.
- Missy (It Girl) Titanium metallic This polish really only needed one coat, but I did do two. It has great coverage and I love the color. I almost tried to do some nail art with this one. I think some silver lines on one of the other two colors would look nice.
- Cassandra (Bombshell) I don't know the official description of this color, so I am calling it blood red. It applies fairly dark and is a great “vampy” shade. This needed two coats for an even look.
- Logan (Classic with a Twist) Sultry aubergine shimmer This is a very dark shimmery purple. This applied evenly and one of my favorite polishes.
Here is a look at my mani. Don't judge too harshly, My manicures are done pretty fast, in between chasing my little darlings.
Julep Gel Eye Glider in Smoky Taupe Shimmer: The gel eye gliders are my favorite Julep beauty product. They are actually my favorite eye liners on the market. They really glide over your eye for an even and full overage.
Here are some swatches.
Skull Nail Decals: I didn't want to use these until closer to Halloween, but I am loving these nail decals. The skull and crossbones are just awesome. Update: These stickers don't show up on the graphic when you click to subscribe, but I was told by Julep they WILL be in the box.
Final Thought: I really loved the Vampy Welcome Box. Packed with value and great products, this is a steal at $2.99. Remember you will be signed up for a subscription, so you will have to cancel if you don't to be charged. After getting two boxes, you can skip month to month, with is a great feature (although I can never make the decision to skip). To try the Vampy Welcome Box, use this link with the code ENCHANT. You will be signed up for a subscription, you must call to cancel. Billing occurs on the 27th of the month
Julep has also released the October Birthstone Welcome Box.
The October Birthstone Welcome Box has the pink birthstone polish, two other nail colors and a gel eye glider. This has over a $50.00 value! Just use this link with the code SHIMMER to get this box for $2.99.
If you want to signup for Julep, check out the other offers below!
You will be signed up for a subscription, you must call to cancel. Billing occurs on the 27th of the month
- Join today and get the 4-piece Brave Pretty Red Lips Welcome Box FREE ($58+ value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code BRAVE.
- Get started now! Join Maven and get the October Birthstone Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code SHIMMER. Choose the 3 month plan and save even more!
- Julep has a brand new Halloween Welcome box. Use this link with the code BOO and you will get a trio of nail polishes and one fan favorite beauty product. The box will have a value over $50.00!
- Julep Customized Set: Take the quiz and get a Free Custom 4-Piece Welcome Box for New Maven Subscribers – Just Pay $2.99 Shipping with code SUMMER.
- NEW FREE JULEP Box: Grab the Korean Skincare Welcome Box Free for New Julep Maven Subscribers – just pay $2.99 shipping with code GLOW.
- Join Maven and get the White-Hot Neutrals Welcome Box Just use this link with the code GIMMIE to pay only $2.99.
- Join Maven and get the Treat Me Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping using the code TREATME
- Join Maven and get the Treat Me Nail Art Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping using the code NAILS.
- Join Maven and get the Poolside Beauty Box FREE ($78 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping and use the code SUMMER.
- Join and get a Free Bold with Color Welcome Box for NEW Julep Maven Subscribers! Be sure to use the code GETBOLD and just pay $2.99 for shipping or get your Welcome Box completely free when you pre-pay for your first three months. You will be signed up for a subscription with this offer.
- Join Julep Maven and get the Lipstick Welcome Box FREE! ($68 value) Just pay $2.99 shipping. Be sure to use the code WOW or get your Welcome Box FREE when you pre-pay for your first three months.
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways