Julep Mystery Box NY Review + Free Boxes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Julep released two brand new mystery boxes, NY vs. LA, and I picked up the NY box, along with a $9.99 mystery add-on. Both boxes are $29.99 and come with New Bianca (Bombshell): Textured silver holographic glitter and the New & Exclusive Julep Travel Caddy: Compact design has plenty of pockets to keep nail faves organized on the go. Use this link with the code TEN to grab an extra $10.00 in items (I grabbed a mystery add-on). To use the coupon, just add-on $10.00 worth of products. These boxes are still available!
Mystery boxes always ship in big black boxes.
Julep Travel Caddy This is a brand new product, made to take your favorite Julep products with you.
This is a look inside. There are two pockets and two loops on the right side and two bigger pockets and one loop on the left side. You can store many bottles of polish in this, along with a few tools.
Bianca (Bombshell) Textured silver holographic glitter
This is a great textured polish and it only needed a couple of coats. This polish is actually a few days old, so it has great lasting power.
Colton (It Girl) Black iris crÃ¨me
Fifi (It Girl) Tea time pink crÃ¨me
I thought I had several Colton, but it turns out I don’t have it, or at least I can’t find it. Fifi is a pretty color, but I don’t love pale pink.
Nail File and Buffers: I could always use more nail files and nail buffers.
Julep Oxygen Brightening Nail Treatment This is a new product designed to be applied to a bare nail to encourage healthy nail growth and make your nails look great. I really like this product, so I am happy to have two.
Julep Orbital Eyeshadow in Borealis Charcoal with peacock pearlescence
I have a few orbital eyeshadows and they have a nice color and are easy to apply. I actually have this color, so I might gift this to my mom.
Julep PliÃ© Wand This wand is designed to help polish your non-dominant hand. I have one, but I am getting pretty good at polishing both hands. I do like using it for nail art though.
Final Thought: This was a really nice mystery box. I received all duplicate, but I have a pretty large Julep collection. I really like the travel caddy and the Bianca polish. The rest of the items in the box will make nice gifts or can be traded. If you want to try the NY or LA mystery box, Use this link with the code TEN to grab an extra $10.00 in items (I grabbed a mystery add-on).
Want to try Julep, check out these free welcome boxes.
You will be signed up for a subscription, you must call to cancel. Billing occurs on the 28th of the month.
- Get started now! Join Maven and get the September Birthstone Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code HAPPY. Choose the 3 month plan and save even more!
- Julep Customized Set: Take the quiz and get a Free Custom 4-Piece Welcome Box for New Maven Subscribers – Just Pay $2.99 Shipping with code SUMMER.
- NEW FREE JULEP Box: Grab the Korean Skincare Welcome Box Free for New Julep Maven Subscribers – just pay $2.99 shipping with code GLOW.
- Join Maven and get the White-Hot Neutrals Welcome Box Just use this link with the code GIMMIE to pay only $2.99.
- Join Maven and get the Treat Me Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping using the code TREATME
- Join Maven and get the Treat Me Nail Art Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping using the code NAILS.
- Join Maven and get the Poolside Beauty Box FREE ($78 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping and use the code SUMMER.
- Join and get a Free Bold with Color Welcome Box for NEW Julep Maven Subscribers! Be sure to use the code GETBOLD and just pay $2.99 for shipping or get your Welcome Box completely free when you pre-pay for your first three months. You will be signed up for a subscription with this offer.
- Join Julep Maven and get the Lipstick Welcome Box FREE! ($68 value) Just pay $2.99 shipping. Be sure to use the code WOW or get your Welcome Box FREE when you pre-pay for your first three months.
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways