Julep Maven August 2015 Reveal + Free Welcome Boxes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Julep Maven has released the new polishes and beauty products for the August 2015 boxes. The August 2015 Collection is called The Muse Montreal Collection. Julep is $24.99/month or $19.99/month with a 3 month subscription. You can sign up with one of the free offers (at the end of this post) and get your first box free, just pay $2.99 shipping. Once you are a maven, you will be able to select the items in your box between the 20th and 24th of the month.
Skip the Brush is a new product line from Julep. It looks like they have one for a variety of different skin tones.
Julep says “A one stick wonder made for luminous, dewy cheeks, but versatile on eyes and lips, too. This soft-focus powder has ultrafine color pearls that go on creamy then set to a long-lasting powder finish. Easy to apply, easy to blend (no brush needed!), easy to keep in your clutch for on-the-go beauty touch-ups.”
- Skip the Brush – Desert Rose
- Skip the Brush – Peony Pink
- Skip the Brush – Moonlit Sand
- Skip the Brush – Golden Guava
There are new eyeshadow duos and a new gel eyeliner pencil.
- Feels Like Velvet – Lo & Behold
- Feels Like Velvet – Champagne & Caviar
- Feels Like Velvet 0 Dark & Stormy
- When Pencil Met Gel – Deep Raisin Long Lasting Eyeliner
- Mila (It Girl) – Charcoal multi-colored glitter
- Kat (Classic with a Twist) – Orchid pearlescent silk top coat
- Madelynn (It Girl) – Imperial purple shimmer
- Lizzy (It Girl) – Cappuccino crÃ¨me
- Laure (Wonder Maven) – Blazing red-orange stardust
- Penny (Classic with a Twist) – Burnished bronze metallic
- Ann (Classic with a Twist) – Passion punch ghost shimmer crÃ¨me
- Sophia (Bombshell) – Vibrant lapis crÃ¨me
- Mari (Bombshell): Peony linear liquid holographic
- Sierra (Boho Glam): Everglades iridescent chrome
- Cally (Boho Glam): Festival fuchsia iridescent chrome
If you want to try Julep, check out the offers below:
If you join Julep Maven now, you get all three of these bright and beautiful summer shades (Sam, Polly and Denise), two buffer blocks and two nail art tools perfect for creating your favorite nail designs as your free welcome gift. The limited-edition Treat Me Nail Art Welcome Box is valued at $58, but is yours free (just pay $2.99 shipping) when you sign up for a Julep subscription. Join Maven and get the Treat Me Nail Art Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping using the code NAILS.
Get started now! Join Julep Maven and get the Lipstick Welcome Box FREE! ($68 value) Just pay $2.99 shipping. Be sure to use the code WOW or get your Welcome Box FREE when you pre-pay for your first three months.
June Birthstone Welcome Box has a $58.00 value and you can get this box free (pay $2.99 shipping) with this link and the code JUNE.
Join and get a Free Bold with Color Welcome Box for NEW Julep Maven Subscribers! Be sure to use the code GETBOLD and just pay $2.99 for shipping or get your Welcome Box completely free when you pre-pay for your first three months. You will be signed up for a subscription with this offer.
You can score your own free Julep Welcome Box and see for yourself, why Julep is so great. If you don’t LOVE IT like me, you can call and cancel (it’s easy). To get the Summer Brights box, use this link with the code SUMMERFUN.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links