After missing out on last month’s Disney Park Pack Pin Trading Edition, I made sure to set my alarm and order one this month. The Disney Park Pack Pin Trading Edition $39.95/month and you must buy each box the first Thursday of the month. Each box contains includes a Limited Edition Pin only available in the Disney Park Pack, as well as two Open Edition Pins guests will receive before they are available in the parks. My husband and I are Disney fanatics, so we really love this box.
What’s in the box?
Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
- Enter our magical kingdom of trading with the Disney Park Pack Pin Trading Edition, an enchanting new program beginning in May 2015
- This Online Exclusive box of three Disney Pins includes a Limited Edition Pin only available in the Disney Park Pack, as well as two Open Edition Pins guests will receive before they are available in the parks*
- You won’t know which pins you’ve got until you open the box*
- This purchase opportunity will be available to guests once a month
- Limited Edition Pin with custom backer card created exclusively for Disney Park Pack with an edition size of 500
- Artists: Disney Design Group
- Enameled cloisonnÃ©
- Mickey icon pinbacks
- Arrives in decorative Disney Park Pack box
- You will have to purchase each box, each month.
- The limited edition pins are part of a series and may include characters from animated features or attractions at Disney Parks.
- The limited edition pins will also have two embellishments (like pin-on-pin or special fills) making them a great collectible item
The box ships through the Disney Store and arrived in a white box. The box was pretty banged up, so I wasn’t surprised that the inner box was damaged. Since my husband and I collect these pins, I wasn’t thrilled the collector’s box was damaged. I called Disney Store and they couldn’t send me a new box and if I returned my box, I would have received different pins back. Instead of returning my box, they gave me a small gift card for the problem, which I thought was reasonable.
Rhinestone Mickey Head: I thought my husband and I have a Mickey head pin, but we don’t. I love the rhinestones, it gives it a nice “bling”.
Limited Edition Mickey Mouse Sound Cartoon: This is my favorite Limited Edition pin from all the boxes Disney has released so far. My youngest has a Steamboat Mickey room, so we have a foundness for the black and white Mickey. This pink has an old car with Mickey and Minnie. If you look closely, you can see the bottom of the card has a rip, which was unfortunate.
I am Groot: My husband really likes Guardians of the Galaxy, so he really likes this pin. I would have preferred a Dancing Baby Groot pin, but this one is nice.
Final Thought: My husband and I are really enjoying our Disney boxes. I wish Disney would move it to an actual subscription, because I don’t like setting my alarm for 3am every month. The Disney pins are posted 12 am pacific time. I will keep ordering this box, but I hope my pins arrive in better condition next month. If you want a Disney Park Pin Box you can get it at this link, the first Thursday of the month.
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways.