Julep Maven July 2015 Reveal + Free Welcome Boxes
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Julep Maven has released the new polishes and beauty products for the July 2015 boxes. The July 2015 Collection is called The Drenched Collection. Julep is $24.99/month or $19.99/month with a 3 month subscription. You can sign up with one of the free offers (at the end of this post) and get your first box free, just pay $2.99 shipping. Once you are a maven, you will be able to select the items in your box between the 20th and 24th of the month.
- Magdalene (BoHo Glam) Blue curacao shimmer
- Lainey (Wonder Maven) Summer berry shimmer
- Alexa (Classic with a Twist): Hyacinth crÃ¨me
- Alyssa (It Girl): Beachside turquoise crÃ¨me
- Juliana (It Girl): Pink grapefruit sheer iridescent
- Steph (Boho Glam): Coconut cream iridescent shimmer
- Popppy (Boho Glam): Chili pepper jelly
- Mara (It Girl): Thistle blossom stardust
- Ginger (Bombshell): Back from the vault! Sand linear liquid holographic
- Brittany (Classic with a Twist): Bleached apricot crÃ¨me
- Corinne (Bombshell): Sandcastle stardust
- Rethink Your Shower Hydrating Body Cleansing Oil: Our ultra-hydrating, lightweight body cleansing oil that reaches deep to dissolve impurities and prep skin for exfoliation, then rinses away to reveal silky, nourished skin.
- It’s Fun To Exfoliate All-Natural Body Konjac Sponge: We took our cult-favorite, all-natural Konjac face sponge and made it big enough to use from top to toe.
- Your Cuticles Look Thirsty Fast-Absorbing Cuticle CrÃ¨me: A super-charged mixture of honey, shea butter, vitamin B5, and salicylic acid that hydrates and heals dry, damaged cuticles.
- Brighter Is Better Oxygen Brightening Nail Treatment: A breakthrough nail treatment infused with optical brighteners that hide discoloration, plus lemon extract that, over time, makes your whites whiter and your pinks pinker. Meanwhile, Oxygen Technology delivers oxygen to your nail beds, encouraging strong, healthy growth.
What do you think of this month’s collection? I want to get the Oxygen Brightening Nail treatment, the cuticle treatment. As for the colors, I like Magdalene the best. Remember if you are a maven, you have between the 20-24th of the month to make your selections.
If you want to try Julep, check out the offers below:
If you join Julep Maven now, you get all three of these bright and beautiful summer shades (Sam, Polly and Denise), two buffer blocks and two nail art tools perfect for creating your favorite nail designs as your free welcome gift. The limited-edition Treat Me Nail Art Welcome Box is valued at $58, but is yours free (just pay $2.99 shipping) when you sign up for a Julep subscription. Join Maven and get the Treat Me Nail Art Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping using the code NAILS.
Get started now! Join Julep Maven and get the Lipstick Welcome Box FREE! ($68 value) Just pay $2.99 shipping. Be sure to use the code WOW or get your Welcome Box FREE when you pre-pay for your first three months.
June Birthstone Welcome Box has a $58.00 value and you can get this box free (pay $2.99 shipping) with this link and the code JUNE.
Join and get a Free Bold with Color Welcome Box for NEW Julep Maven Subscribers! Be sure to use the code GETBOLD and just pay $2.99 for shipping or get your Welcome Box completely free when you pre-pay for your first three months. You will be signed up for a subscription with this offer.
You can score your own free Julep Welcome Box and see for yourself, why Julep is so great. If you don’t LOVE IT like me, you can call and cancel (it’s easy). To get the Summer Brights box, use this link with the code SUMMERFUN.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links