Sparkle Box April 2015 Review + Coupon
Disclosure: This box was received free for review.
Sparkle Box is a new jewelry subscription box. Each month you get 2-3 pieces of beautiful, stylist-selected jewelry for just $19/month. When you sign up, you select from seven different categories: Boho, Trendy, Subtle, Quirky, Avant Garde, Sparkle Girl, and Surprise. I love jewelry, so I was excited when Sparkle Box offered me a box to review.
Here is a breakdown of the style profiles
- BoHo Beauty: Sometimes beaded but not always. Often with global chic flair. Sometimes ornate, sometimes big. Always fun an just a bit funky.
- Quirky/Handmade: Possibly handmade. Definitely unqiue. If you like vintage style pieces, indie accessories, or quicky touches to your modern wardrobe, this is your style.
- On Trend: The latest trend- geometric, neon, arrows- you get the point. These are modern pieces- fun and bright and varying in size.
- Subtle Style: Simple and elegant. This piece will add a subtle sparkle to any look.
- Avant Garde: Think rock n' roll with a softer side. If you like to keep things edgy and just a little punk rock, this style is for you.
- Surprise Me: You wild thing, you! We'll send you something we know you'll love.
- Sparkle Girl: Jewelry for girls ages 10-16. Send her a surprise she'll love!
Coupon: Use this link with the code SBM10 to get 10% off your first box.
What's in the box? Each month you get 2-3 pieces of beautiful, stylist-selected jewelry.
Shipping: Shipping is FREE to the United States. International Guests pay shipping
I chose the Avant Garde Box for Review.
Sparkle Box shipped in a polymailer bag.
I love the packaging. The big bows really make this box look beautiful.
Each piece of jewelry is packaged in individual little baggies.
There was an information card with all the pieces listed.
London Calling Tube Necklace: This is a statement necklace that I love. I have really been loving the Rock n Roll look this year and this peace is perfect. I love the mufti strands and the gold accents really gives it some flare.
Unchained Earrings: These earrings totally rock. I have a bracelet with the same color/style of chain, so this earrings are perfect. This are larger earrings (for me), but they aren't heavy. I love the antique gold color.
Free Bonus: Please Peace Me Bracelet: This is a peace bracelet featuring gold and antique gold metals. This is a pretty little bracelet and I think I am going to save this as a special gift.
Final Thought: I didn't have retail values for each piece, but this box was well worth the $19.00! Avant Garde kept with the promised theme and I felt the pieces really had a rock n roll feel. I love that this subscription is under $20.00 and you get 2-3 pieces of jewelry! If you want to try Sparkle Box, use this link with the code SBM10 to get 10% off your first box.
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways.