Julep For Beauty Lovers Welcome Box Review + Free Box Coupon
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Julep’s new “For Beauty Lovers Welcome Box“ is one of Julep’s new FREE welcome box offers. The For Beauty Lovers Box contains $63.00 worth of Julep products. There are three great nail polish colors and a fabulous lip gloss in the box. I have personally been subscribed to Julep since Spring 2013 and I love it. The polish is 5 Free and it lasts a long time. Julep’s beauty line is also really fantastic and their eyeliner is my favorite go-to eyeliner. I was sent the new For Beauty Lovers Box for review!
The welcome box shipped by USPS and comes in a little purple box.
When you join Julep. you get a 50% off coupon for an order on Julep.com. There was also a card with a link to get a free bonus item in your first paid box.
There was an information booklet, letting you know all about Julep.
Here are some facts about Julep:
There are two different Julep boxes: My Maven and Maven Luxe. The My Maven boxes contain $40.00 worth of products for only $24.99/month. If you subscribe for a 3 month plan, you will pay only $19.99/month (Best Value). Maven Luxe is $39.99/month and contains $60.00 worth of products each month. If you subscribe to a 3 month luxe plan, you will play $34.99/month. I personally subscribe to the My Maven 3 month plan.
Each month, between the 20th-24th of the month, you log into your account and customize your box. Boxes ship the 27th of the month and the Secret Store opens the 1st of the month. The Secret Store opens first to subscribers, and contains exclusive deals and specials.
You can skip any month and cancel anytime.
- Flora (It Girl) $14.00 Exotic dragonfruit with blue shimmer. I love this purple color. It applies thinner than a creme polish but it still covered my nail well. It has a beautiful blue shimmer cast to it.
- Shelly (It Girl) $14.00 Wintermint crÃ¨me. Sometimes the pale polishes can apply with streaks, but this had a beautiful application. I love this color.
- Janet (It Girl) $14.00 Pale peach soft focus (semi-matte) I used this as an accent and I think is is a really pretty pink.
Here is my manicure using all the polishes in the box. I didn’t do the neatest job, but I like the overall look.
Julep Lip Gloss – Graceful $20.00 This is a sheer pale pink gloss. I love Julep gloss because they aren’t sticky and they provide just a hint of color. I always take a Julep gloss with me in my purse. I wear a Julep gloss every day.
Final Thought: This box had a total value of $62.00 and I loved all the colors. The nail polish colors applied well and I didn’t have an issue with any of them. i love Julep gloss and you can’t go wrong with any of the colors. If you want to get the For the Beauty Lovers box, use this link with the code SCORE. You will pay $2.99 shipping and be signed up for a subscription. You can cancel anytime by calling (it’s easy and they don’t give you a hassle) or skip any month.
There are also a some other FREE boxes:
- Offer: Join Maven and get the April Birthstone Welcome Box FREE ($66 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping. Just use the code DIAMOND exp 4/30
- Offer: Join Maven and get the Hello Summer Welcome Box FREE- just pay $2.99 shipping. Just use the code SUMMERFUN.
Check out my Full List of Subscription Box Coupons
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways