Julep St. Patrick’s Day Welcome Box Review + Free Box Offer
Disclosure: This box was received free for review. This post contains affiliate links‘
Julep has a new welcome box, the St. Patrick's Day Welcome Box is FREE for new subscribers and it includes three “pinch proof” nail colors, a fan favorite beauty product and even a fun sheet of nail decals bringing the value of the box to $58 – just pay $2.99 shipping. I was sent the St. Patrick's Day Welcome Box for review. I am also happy to review anything from Julep. I have been a subscriber for almost 2 years and I love their products.
The welcome box comes in a little Julep box.
First Look: There was an information booklet on top.
Julep sends a welcome booklet in your first box. It is filled with the benefits of being a maven, how to select your box, types of membership (my maven vs maven luxe), and some popular Julep products.
This is a look inside the book.
There were three colors included in the box:
- Brigitte (Classic with A Twist) $14.00 $11.20 Maven Price This is a bright white crÃ¨me. This white goes on nicely and is a full coverage white.
- Margo (Bombshell) $14.00 $11.20 Maven Price This is called Old Hollywood gold shimmer. This is a thinner polish but again, is full coverage. I love the metallic shimmer.
- Lucky (It Girl) $14.00 $11.20 Maven Price This is a beautiful Kelly green and gold coin multi-dimensional, full coverage glitter. This is my favorite polish in the box.
- Julep Gel Eye Glider (Smoky Taupe Shimmer) $10.00 I really love the gel eye gliders. They really glide over your eye, so you never have to worry about hurting your eye.
This is a swatch of the eye glider.
- Gold 4-Leaf Clover Nail Decals $5.00 $3.99 Maven Price This is a sheet of 20 nail decals. There are two different shamrocks and these are really cute.
This is my finished mani. It was pretty fun to do and I love the nail stickers.
Final Thought: This was a great box and it had a retail value of $57.99, using non maven prices. I love the colors in this set and you can do so many cute thing with this set. I actually had a cuter mani, but it got smudged. I used the white as a base and then made Lucky as a French tip. I love Julep. You can skip months, and get 20% off your Julep purchases, and get free shipping. Join Maven now and the Lucky You Welcome Box is FREE. (just pay $2.99 Shipping). You need to order by March 9th to get this offer. Enter the code PINCHME at checkout. You subscription will automatically renew at the $24.99/month price, until you cancel (which is really easy, I have done it on an extra account).
For an even better off, when you click the link below and scroll down to the bottom of the page, you can get 3 months of Julep for only $39.98. This is how I personally subscribe. It is the cheapest deal!
There are other great FREE Julep offers too
- Offer: Join Maven now and the Red Carpet Welcome Box is FREE. ($58 value – just pay $2.99 Shipping). Enter the code WINNER at checkout.
- Offer: Join Maven and get the Birthstone Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code ONYX or get your Welcome Box FREE when you pre-pay for your first three months.
- Offer: Join Maven now and get a Bridal Welcome Box and a $20 Julep Gift Code. No code needed, just use the link. You will pay $24.99 for this box, but the gift card is free. That's like getting the box for $4.99
- Join Julep Maven and get the Beauty-Full Welcome Box FREE! ($42 value) Just pay $3.99 shipping. Use the code HOORAY.
Check out my Full List of Subscription Box Coupons
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways.