Julep Bare Face Cleansing Oil Product Review – March 2015 Julep Sneak Peeks + Free Box
Disclosure: I received the Bare Face Oil for review purposes. This post contains affiliate links.
I love Julep, it is the first subscription I ever subscribed to for myself. I have been a Maven for almost two years. I was really excited when Julep wanted me to review the Bare Face Cleansing Oil. The Bare Face Cleansing Oil is $22.40 (maven price).
Before I tell you my experience, here are some facts from Julep about the Bare Face Oil.
- It dissolves makeup, dirt, and excess oil without drying out your skin
- It leaves your skin feeling hydrated without feeling oily.
- Contains complexion nourishing ingredients like grapeseed oil, olive oil and Power Cell Complex
The Power Cell Complex is a julep exclusive combination of ingredients that hydrate your skin and make it look it’s best. The Power Cell Complex contains: Rosehip seed oil, Malvaceae Lipid Extractâ„¢, and Green coffee bean oil.
I was a bit nervous trying the Bare Face Oil. Actually, anytime oil is to be applied to my face, I get nervous. I was really skeptical about the oil’s ability to cleanse my skin. To use, you put a generous size amount in your hand and apply it to your dry skin. You rub it in and rinse. I tried this out after church, so I had full makeup. I rinsed it all off and wanted to see how clean my face was. I used my astringent, expecting to see makeup on my cotton ball. I was really impressed with the Bare Face Oil. My face was left super clean and my cotton ball didn’t have a trace of makeup. After my face dried, I noticed my face was soft and moisturized. My skin didn’t feel greasy at all. I will have to use the Bare Face Cleansing Oil for a week or two, to see if my complexion improves. Overall, I really enjoyed the Bare Face Cleansing Oil.
If you want to try the Bare Face Cleansing Oil, CLICK HERE.
The March 2015 Julep Maven Sneak Peeks have also been released
This is a look at all the polishes. I am really fond of Lucky and Harmony.
There are some new kinds of eyeliners. I am not sure their exact names or colors. Jane has has a live chat Feb 19th, so I hope to find out then.
There are also brand new lipsticks. I love lip products, so I am really excited to try these out.
If you are not a Maven and would like to be, check out these FREE subscription box offers.
Join Maven now and the Red Carpet Welcome Box is FREE. ($58 value – just pay $2.99 Shipping). Enter the code WINNER at checkout.
Here are some other offers below.
- Join Maven and get the Birthstone Welcome Box FREE ($58 value) – just pay $2.99 shipping with code ONYX or get your Welcome Box FREE when you pre-pay for your first three months.
- Join Julep Maven and get the Beauty-Full Welcome Box FREE! ($42 value) Just pay $3.99 shipping. Use the code HOORAY.
- Join Maven now and get a Bridal Welcome Box and a Free $20 Julep Gift Code Note: You will pay $24.99 for the welcome box and the gift code is free. If you want to sign up for a 3 month subscription, there is a special intro offer. Exclusive 3-Month Intro Offer
Get a FREE welcome box, 2 months of Maven and FREE shipping for just $39.98.
You’ll still get a FREE $20 julep.com gift code! Use the code BRIDE at checkout!
Check out my Full List of Subscription Box Coupons
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways