Julep Referral Changes
Julep is making BIG changes to their referral system.
Weâ€™re changing the reward program very soon. Instead of adding 1,000 Jules to your account for each new Maven you refer, weâ€™ll email you a $15 promo code. But Jules aren’t disappearingâ€”youâ€™ll keep the ones you have, and youâ€™ll continue to earn them for your monthly Maven orders, birthday, and anniversary month. You can redeem Jules for new Maven Boxes, add-ons, upgrades, and any of the past Maven Boxes in the Jule Box. Once we change the reward to a $15 promo code, youâ€™ll be able to apply that credit toward almost anything on julep.com, including new arrivals, best sellers, Mystery Boxes, Secret Store, Savvy Deals, and other great offers. Referral credit cannot be redeemed for Maven Boxes, Gift of Maven, or Julep gift cards.
Youâ€™ll earn 300 for each monthly Maven Box, 350 for each My Maven Box, 550 for each Maven Luxe Box, 650 for each Polish Lover Upgrade, 1,000 for each Ultimate Upgrade, 200 Jules on your birthday, and 500 Jules during your anniversary month.
From reading this, it sounds like the following changes are happening.
1. You will get $15.00 for each new referral you make
2. When you earn $15.00, you will get a promo code to redeem on Julep.com
3. I assume you won’t be able to combine promo (referral codes), since Julep only lets you use one coupon code at a time.
4. You won’t be able to use referral/$15.00 toward Maven boxes, Gift of Maven or Julep Gift Cards.
5. You will still be able to earn Jules when you buy a monthly box.
6. You can still redeem Jules for Maven Boxes.
If you are interested in trying Julep, check out my recent post HERE with coupons and deals.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links