This post contains affiliate links
Check out some of the new products!
Four gorgeous nail colors created in honor of the 75th anniversary of The Wizard of OzTM.
- Emerald CityTM: Emerald crÃ¨me
- Tin ManTM: Silver holographic
- Glinda the Good WitchTM: Pink frost
- Ruby SlippersTM: Full-coverage red multidimensional glitter
Keep these nail essentials on hand for all your spring manicures & pedicures.
- Vanish Cuticle Softener & Remover: A conditioning formula that instantly loosens overgrown cuticles, clearing the way for a cleaner, prettier mani (or pedi). Used in over 250,000 Julep Nail Parlor manis.
- Ta Da! Quick Dry Drops: These lavender-scented drops will leave your mani touchably smudge-free in just a few minutes. The nourishing formula features a blend of botanical oils and vitamin E.
- Well-Manicured Kit: A deluxe kit featuring the same professional tools used in Julep Nail Parlors. Includes four Teflon-coated implements (Cuticle Pusher, Cuticle Nipper, Cleanup Tool & Nail Clippers) and an all-purpose Emery Board.
Aquamarine birthstone. Multi-dimensional glitter top coat. The March sparkler in our gold-cappedBirthstone Collection.
Aretha – Aquamarine for March is a tribute to a musical superstar. The soul queen, jazz diva, gospel godsend that is Aretha Franklin, born March 25.
If you are interested in anything in the store, act now because there is less than 72 hours left. The secret store is open only to mavens.
If you are interested in trying Julep, you can click HERE and get a starter box for $3.99.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.