December 24, 2013
By Subscription Box Mom
NestlÃ© Seasonal Holiday Review
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
This is not a subscription box review, but I thought this would be a fun review for the holidays. NestlÃ©
sent me a holiday package of some of their treats to review. I love candy and I was really excited to taste some of Nestle's
holiday treats. NestlÃ©
makes some of my favorite candy: Nerds, NestlÃ© Crunch, Sprees and Gobstoppers. I have found memories of finding these treats in my stocking at Christmas.
Nestle has several new items, just in time for the Holidays.
1. NEW! WONKA PIXY STIX Powder-Filled Candy Canes â€“ Wow your family with the first-ever PIXY STIX powder-filled cherry-flavored candy canes. Theyâ€™re sure to delight and surprise them with a unique twist on a classic treat and even more fun to eat! 5 oz., SRP $2.49
2. NEW! NestlÃ© Crunch 1 lb. Candy Bar â€“ This supersized candy bar is perfect for any chocolate lover! The decorative wrapper includes a festive bow and gift tag on top for easy gifting and all wrapped up for the perfect stocking stuffer or hostess gift; 16 oz., SRP $9.99
3. NEW! WONKA SweeTARTS and Spree Tube-Filled Mini Candy Canes â€“ Bring a smile to your loved ones with this plastic candy cane filled with your choice of delicious red and green flavored Spree or sweet and tangy WONKA-licious SweeTARTS flavors; 1.6 oz., SRP: $0.99
4. NEW! NestlÃ© Assorted Miniatures
â€“ This large assorted mixture is full of favorite NestlÃ© chocolate brands like Butterfinger, NestlÃ© Crunch® and Baby
Ruth®. Each individual bar has a decorative holiday wrapper perfect for candy dishes, stocking stuffers or festive snacking; 21 oz., SRP: $6.99
5. WONKA Classic Candy Canes â€“ Consistently ranked the â€œtop 3â€ best-tasting and best-selling branded candy canes during the holiday season, these colorful WONKA Candy Canes capture the luscious flavors of SweeTARTS, SPREE and GOBSTOPPERS! With 12 candy canes per pack, these are perfect for decorating, stocking stuffers, small gifts, and of course, snacking; 6 oz., SRP: $2.49
6. SweeTARTS Holiday Gummies â€“ Featuring a new look! The tree, star, bell and snowman-shaped chewy SweeTARTS Holiday Gummies in festive red cherry and green apple are perfect for snacking and sharing at get-togethers with friends and family; 11 oz., SRP: $2.49
7. NestlÃ© Stocking Stuffer Tins
â€“ NestlÃ© chocolate and sugar brands are some of the best known in the USA! Generations have grown up with Baby
Ruth, Butterfinger, NestlÃ© Crunch, 100 Grand®, SweeTARTS, NERDS and Laffy Taffy®. Now, these WONKA and Chocolate Stocking Stuffer Tins include a reusable, collectable and colorful tin with treat-size candy bars tucked inside; 3.5 â€“ 5.25 oz., SRP: $2.99
8. WONKA NERDS and FUN DIP Fantastical Fun Books â€“ Now with a new look! An interactive way to gift favorite treats, these colorful book-shaped boxes feature activities and trivia including winter crossword puzzles, holiday anagrams, a jolly word search and much more! The perfect stocking stuffer for anyone on the list; 6.6 oz. and 4 oz., SRP: $2.49
9. WONKA PIXY STIX Giant Canes â€“ This giant plastic filled candy cane features an assortment of PIXY STIX flavored mini straws in WONKA-licious fun flavors that is sure to charge taste buds and spark imaginations; 1.98 oz., SRP: $1.99
I was sent three of the new items to review
|NestlÃ© SweeTarts Stocking Stuffer Tins
This little tin is filled with small individual packets of SweeTarts. I like the sweeTarts are in small packges. his makes limiting treats easier for mom and dad. The small candies can also be used to decorate Christmas cookies.
|WONKA PIXY STIX Powder-Filled Candy Canes
If you have never had a PIXY STIX, you are missing out on a big rush of sugary goodness. This candy cane packs a ton of fun and sugar.
|WONKA Classic Candy Canes
These candy canes come in 3 flavors: Blue Punch, Green Apple, Cherry. These would make fun reindeer candy cane. You just add eyes, a red nose and antlers.
Final Thought: NestlÃ© has some great products this holiday season. Any of these products would make great stocking stuffers. While I know these products are packed with sugar, I think an occasional treat is fine for children. Perhaps a stocking of an apple, orange, new fun tooth brush and some sweeTarts and a couple of candy canes. However you are spending this holiday season, I hope each of you have a season filled with love and laughter.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.