800Razors.com Review + Coupon – July 2015
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I received this box for review.
800Razors.com is a razor company that makes high quality razors for men and women. 800Razors.com developed the Ultimate Shaveâ„¢ razors and 5 step system to get smooth legs. They don’t have a traditional subscription, but they have several different kits to choose from and you can order your razors at your leisure. You can get a razor with four blades for $9.95 as a try me offer. I was sent the Ultimate 5-Blade Shave for Women Kit. This kit is $20.00 and filled with 4 blades, a handle, shave gel and after shave lotion.
800Razors.com has a 5 Step Shaving Regime:
1. Soften Hair. Soak hair with warm water. Water causes hair to expand making it softer and easier to shave
2. Lubricate Skin. Use non-aerosol cream as aerosol creams contain alcohol that dries skin. Ultimate Shave Cream is made with Peruvian extract clinically proven to reduce skin irritation by up to 80%
3. Shave. Use Ultimate Shave womenâ€™s razor as it has 5-cermaic blades and a bigger head (women shave 18 times more surface area than men)
4. Rinse Your Skin. Use cool water to calm skin and remove all excess shaving cream.
5. Nourish Your Skin. Dry your legs and use a light layer of Ultimate Shave moisturizing lotion that repairs and hydrate skin after shaving leaving it healthy, smooth and moisturized
Everything came by USPS.
All the razors were packaged in a little packet.
There was an information card with a list of 800Razors.com line of products for women.
The kit comes with a handle with a rubber coating that makes it easy to hold. Each razor came in its own plastic case.
Each razor has 5 blades, and a lubricating strip that goes all the way around the razor. I really was impressed with these razors and they were similar to my name brand razors. The pivoting head and 5 blades helped me get a really close shave, even better than my regular razor.
Three more cartridges have were included in the box. Each cartridge has its own plastic case, so you can store these in the shower if you wish.
There was instructions on how to replace each cartridge, although they were very easy to change without instructions.
Women’s Shaving Cream: This shaving cream is made with Peruvian Mirabilia Jalapa, which reduces redness and irritation up to 80%. I normally don’t use shaving cream, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. This has a great floral scent that helped me get a really close shave.
After Shave Moisturizing Cream: While I always use lotion after shaving this lotion i made to soak in the pores opened during shaving. This is made with Peruvian flower extract and this really moisturized my skin.
Final Thought and Experience: I really enjoyed 800Razors.com and was quite impressed with my kit. The razors, shave cream and after shave left my skin silky smooth and I got a closer shave with these razors than my usual brand. If you want to check out 800Razors.com. you can use this link and try them for $9.95 for a razor with 4 cartridges, just use this link. If you want to try one of the kits, you can save $5.00 on a $20.00 purchase with this link and the code GREATSHAVES.
You can see my FULL coupon list HERE.
Do you love Giveaways? Click HERE to enter all my Giveaways.