Fabletics Changes + 50% off your 1st outfit
This post contains referral links
Fabletics has made a change to their terms. You now have only until the 5th of the month to skip a month. If you are new to Fabletics, read on to find out how to get 50% off your first outfit! You can see all my Fabletic reviews HERE
Fabletics is a workout/fitness clothing company that sells outfits at a discounted price. I started running last year, and I now appreciate the importance of proper clothing. I am a frugal person and started buying work out clothing as cheap as possible. Now, I try to find a balance between cost and function. I have wasted money on clothing that doesn’t hold up. I bought my first Fabletics outfit in February and I loved it. I completed a 10k, 10 miler and a Half Marathon this past March and April. I wore the outfit I bought through Fabletics, and I loved it. It didn’t rub or move in the wrong way. The pants were the most comfortable piece of workout clothing, I have ever worn. You can see my first outfit HERE. I would post a picture me running, but that just wouldn’t look pretty.
Fabletics was co-founded by Kate Hudson. Fabletics delivers high-performance athletic wear at an affordable price. Fabletics apparel focuses on fit, function and style, offering complete, coordinated Outfits for your workout and beyond. You can sign up for an account for free and then order when you are ready. When you sign up, you fill out a fitness profile, so Fabletics can better select outfits for you.
The Profile Questions:
1. What is your favorite way to sweat? Yoga, Run, Gym, Cycle, or I mix it up
2. Where do you love to get fit? Yoga studio, outdoors, gym, home, or depends on the day
3. What colors get you grooving? You select one of four pallets or say “they’re all fab”
4. Which better mirrors your body type? curvy, athletic, petite, lean or I’m one of a kind
5. I absolutely love showing off my _____? legs, arms, abs, I like to cover up.
The last questions ask your size from XXS (00-2) to XXL (16-18)
Once you finish your profile. you get a coupon for 50% off your first outfit.
Cost: Outfits start at $49.95 a month
Coupon: Save 50% on your first outfit by clicking HERE
What is an outfit? An Outfit is a 2 or 3-piece set including a top and bottom, sometimes with additional layering pieces or accessories. Each month, stylists build Outfits perfect for you in terms of style and function, with coordinating colors, complementary cuts and flattering silhouettes that help you perform at your best while looking your best
How much is shipping? All orders of $49.95 or more are standard-shipped free of charge to destinations within the contiguous United States. A $9.00 shipping charge applies to all orders shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and APO/FPO addresses, while a $4.95 shipping charge applies to orders under $49.95. Standard shipping takes 7 – 10 business days for delivery. Guaranteed Express shipping is offered only within the contiguous United States and is available for $8.95 per order. Express shipping takes 2 – 3 business days for delivery
What is the Fabletics VIP Membership Program?
As you make your first purchase, you’ll have the option to enroll in our free VIP Membership program. As a VIP, you’ll receive:
â€¢ Complete Outfits starting at $49.95-up to 40% off retail â€¢ 20% off all individual items â€¢ Reward Points for every purchase, friend referral or product review â€¢ Free shipping on orders over $49.95 â€¢ Easy returns and exchanges. If the clothes fit, great! If not, simply exchange or return your order â€¢ Personalized picks curated by fitness stylists just for you
How does the VIP program work?
If you’re familiar with JustFab or FabKids, the setup is pretty similar:
- Receive Personalized Outfits on the 1st On the first day of each month, the stylists will send you new handpicked Outfits for your shopping pleasure.
- Review Your Outfits by the 5th Log in to your account and browse your Outfits by the 10th then buy your favorite style(s).
- Skip Any Month, No Obligation to Buy If you’re not ready to make a purchase, simply skip the month by the 10th and you will not be charged. Skip as many months as you’d like. If you do not take action by the 10th, you will be charged $49.95 on the 11th. This accumulating balance can be used to shop whenever you like. If your purchase is more than $49.95, simply pay the difference with your credit or debit card. If your purchase is less than $49.95, the balance will be applied to your account as store credit.
Can I purchase without becoming a VIP? Absolutely! Non-VIP members will not enjoy the benefits of VIP Membership, including Reward Points and discounts on Outfits and individual items, however. But they will still get great prices on our high-quality activewear when compared to competing brands. During the checkout process, simply uncheck the “VIP Membership” box to purchase as a regular member.
When am I billed? You are billed when you are shipped?
When does the outfit ship? Orders are typically processed within 2 business days. As soon as your order ships, you will be provided with a tracking number via email so you can track the status of your shipment. If your order is sent via standard shipping, expect it to arrive in 7 – 10 business days. If your order is sent via Guaranteed Express shipping, expect it to arrive in 2 – 3 business days. You can also review your order and obtain tracking information by visiting the Order History section of your account.
How do I cancel? You may cancel your Fabletics VIP Membership at any time. There is no cancellation fee. Please contact Fabletics Member Services at 1-855-202-3570, Mon-Fri 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST, to cancel your VIP Membership. If you would like to continue receiving selections, simply skip the month by clicking “Skip the Month” in your Looks between the 1st and the 10th to avoid being charged.